Day 4 of doing nothing happened to be a great success as well. So successful, I have nothing really to tell you. (But, because that would leave us both looking at each other uncomfortably, whistling to fill up space, here are a few things I’ve discovered.)
- The strawberries in my garden taste very good.
- My mother’s sweater is about 75% done. I suspect it will be 90% by the end of today.
- I read 2 books. (I read quickly and these were trashy books)
- I did get the lawn mowed. I did not get the front porch paint touched up.
- Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are really good.
- My Adirondack chairs are really comfortable.
This is, alas, the last day of vacation.