- I worked all weekend. I did have a nice long chat with my mother on the phone, and I did make Mr. Spit breakfast, but other than that, I worked.
- I keep telling myself, I’m going to have to work these hours until May, and the only thing I can change about that is my attitude. I didn’t do well at my attitude this weekend.
- Delta ate my new purse. I’m so angry I don’t even want to talk about it anymore.
- We ate Japanese food last night. I love, love LOVE tempura vegetables.
- It has snowed all weekend.
- I need to measure my arm length for Sigrun, but I can’t find a tape measure. I used to have several for knitting. Now I have none. Now I have to find time to go and get a new tape measure.