- Ahh, Monday. The day I get started at quarter to five in the morning. (And you wondered why you often get blog posts I write in the airport lounge)
- I have 3 babies to knit for in the next few months. Which led to a discussion at dinner. What is a group of babies called? A group of geese is a gaggle, a group of penguins is a rookery. A group of babies? Mr. Spit suggested “a screeching” but I wasn’t sure that was quite it.
- I made a roast pork tenderloin on Saturday and a roast chicken on Sunday. I feel quite proud of myself.
- I have been on quite the sock kick in the last 2 months – just starting my third pair.
- Love the new washing machine, except that because it pulls out so much water, all of my hang to dry items really seem to come out very wrinkled. As in “haul out the iron” wrinkled, not “give them a good shake” wrinkled. I keep trying to tell myself that saving the water is more important. I’m not sure it’s working.
- Seriously though, about the babies. Any suggestions for a name?