- It’s Tuesday. Otherwise known as the day that comes after Monday. I guess that means that I did have a day called Monday, but I’m not really clear about what happened to it.
- Yesterday was my day for nice older couples. I sat next to Jack and Corrine on the flight. They introduced themselves to me and everything. They were quite proud to tell me that they were cattle and grain farmers. I was quite pleased to say thank you for the deliciousness that is steak.
- Then at the hotel I sat next Barb and her husband. (Don’t remember the husband’s name). She teaches food studies at a small junior high. I said I hoped she continued the good fight – niece the eldest is moving out on her own in September and doesn’t know how to cook. She ruined a pot boiling water.
- Speaking of niece the eldest, I saw her sign her first apartment lease. I was pretty proud of her.
- Niece or Nephew the youngest is still hanging in there. Still not born yet. We think maybe the end of this week. Or maybe next week. Hard to tell really.
- The child has 3 sweaters, a bamboo romper, a dress and soon to be another romper and sweater set.
- I think the child will be well covered on the knitted garment front.
- The Marriott gave me a room as far away from the ice machine as you could possibly get and still be in the hotel. I’m happy.