1 am to 2 am
- Oh no! That person who sent me the facebook friend request was Taryn and Travis’ friend David that I fed dinner on Sunday, not some random stranger. How did I miss this? Ok, ok, I’ll email Travis or see if I can find him. Crap, how did I miss this. The poor kid, he must have thought he did something to offend me, and in truth I was just too busy to realize who he was.
- Huh. Maybe that problem in APG is because the code isn’t recognizing that the options are to accept or deny and that’s why it’s telling me the conditional logic is wrong. Do I want to get up and look at it? No, the bed is here and I should be sleeping.
- Oh, I forgot to add James to my list of prayers for the lonely during the daily office. You know, when I simply say “God bless James, I feel exactly like Maria in the Sound of Music, saying God bless what’s his name. I’m not sure how thrilled God is when I don’t exercise careful thought about who needs to be prayed for.
- Crap! That presentation to my colleagues about my white paper is on Thursday and I haven’t sent the word copy of the article to them. Do I even have the final draft? I’ll have to email Christine in the morning to ask her.
- Speaking of Christine, did I actually give her her Christmas Card? Shoot. I’d better ask her that too.
- Have to go to the vet tomorrow to pick up Maggie’s new food. Do I leave her in the car and then take her to get her nails done?
- Why does this cat keep moving up the bed? I have no room for my legs.
- Do we think it is maybe just possible that the latte I had at 8 was not a decaf latte? Just a thing I am wondering as I stare at the ceiling at 2 am.
This entry was posted in Interruption.
. Bookmark the permalink