- My family ate amazing roast beef last night. I had lettuce wraps and a cooky. They sent me photo’s of the roast beef.
- Go on the road, they said. Life will be glamorous and exciting, they said.
- I am starting to think that they lied.
- Working at a table outside of the Vancouver Airport Tim Horton’s is far, far less enjoyable than you could ever imagine.
- I went to a Parent Orientation for Travis’ Driver’s Ed. I was the youngest person there by at least 15 years.
- I still have no idea where I will be working in 3 weeks. I thought it was all sorted, but now there are problems. It is beginning to wear on me.
- I woke up this morning with the mouse from the Cinderella Movie in my head, squeaking “Cinderelly, Cinderelly”. At first I couldn’t figure out where it was from. Then I started to wonder if this was the first sign of incipient madness.
- It does seem that madness should be more obvious. I mean really, a squeaky rodent from a children’s movie? That’s how it’s going to start?