The sort of, but not quite holiday edition.
- It’s supposed to be a holiday for me. It is a holiday in BC, but not in Alberta. And since I have responsibilities in both jurisdictions, I’m kind of going to be working both days. Sigh.
- Every person that I talk to about rolling out of Victoria in 2 weeks says “yeah, I’ll believe that when I see it”. Huh.
- I made pavlova last night. Which was great except the meringue fell. I think I might have to practice a bit more.
- I also made seafood cannelloni last night. It didn’t fall and was in every way amazing.
- Well, except for your arteries. Cause, you know, butter! cream! cheese!