- It’s actually Sunday, so another Sunday another fun and late night sitting at the Vancouver Airport.
- At least there doesn’t seem to be any risk of fog tonight. I guess that’s something.
- I don’t think I have any milk in my apartment, which means that I’m drinking my coffee black.
- I’d not worry, but I may be up at about o’dark thirty because I have to talk to someone about a bid, and he’s in the UK, which means he’s 8 hours ahead of me, and the only time we can make work, maybe is o’dark thirty. I’d complain about it, but he’s writing a bid on his vacation.
- I’ll try and be better about posting this week. I really have no excuse for last week.
I shall placate you with a view of the Vancouver Airport and 10:41 on Sunday night? Also, yes, that chair would be a lot more comfortable if they fixed the back. . .