That is exactly how long I had in Edmonton last night. My flight landed at the airport in Edmonton at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. The next flight took off at 7 am this morning.
14.5 hours, if your were interested is . . . .
Not long enough to:
- Have your hair dry from the bath you took before bed
- Bother taking your briefcase upstairs
- Eat a single meal at your house
- Go into any room other than the bathroom and your bedroom
It is long enough to:
- Hug your husband
- Get a solid 5 hours of sleep
- Pet the animals
- See this . . .
Niece playing in volleyball tournament – playing coaches. She got creamed but we are proud all the same.
So. Not very long, but long enough to do the stuff that matters.