- If it’s Monday, I must be in Vancouver. It’s Monday, and yep, that’s Burrard Inlet right outside my window.
- There’s a gas station in the middle of the inlet (for the boats, I would presume) which always makes me smile.
- The minion wondered if they had bathrooms and sold chips, and I have to confess, I’m curious too.
- My best friend Kuri got married in my dinning room on Saturday. That was pretty exciting!
- My top wedding advice? If you are going to have an ice cream cake, don’t try and ice it, regardless of how much you want to decorate it.