- I’m doing sort of ok on most of my resolutions. I mostly make lunch and I mostly put my clothes out the night before.
- I am not so awesome at blogging. I’m sorry.
- It has nothing to do with anything, but I listen to an economics podcast today about a guy who not only collects sneakers (running shoes), but he has built economic models that analyze which ones will have the greatest secondary value.
- What blows my mind is not that someone collects sneakers, but that someone has figured out the rules of a secondary market.
- It’s here, if you were wondering.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink